Why become a member? ×

SOLD

simwells

Just reorganised my board and I don't have space for these so they're up for sale. Photos to follow;

All prices include UK shipping.

Diago Isolator Cable

Ideal for isolating a single noisy pedal on a daisy chain for silent operation. Previously used to power one of my Moogerfooger's (I'm now using a Gigrig Isolator as I have 4 seperate pedals that all need isolation) In perfect condition, looks exactly like this [url="http://neathmusic.co/shop/article_146/Diago-PS09,-Isolator-Adaptor.html?pse=coa"]http://neathmusic.co...or.html?pse=coa[/url]

[s]£15 £12 shipped[/s] SOLD

Subdecay Flying Tomato Fuzz

Really interesting great sounding fuzz pedal with a couple of really useful little features, a buffer allowing the pedal to be placed anywhere in your signal chain, Low and high controls so it's capable of huge amounts of bass. Also has a voltage bias control to starve the circuit to give a gated fuzz. This is the smaller MkII version.

In really good condition with box etc. has velcro on the bottom as well as the original sticker instructions on there.

[s]£80[/s] [s]£75[/s] [s]£70[/s] [s]£65[/s] £60 SPF

Ashdown James LoMenzo Bass Hyper Drive.

Fantastic bass specific distortion pedal allowing you to apply the distortion to a specifically chosen frequency, mainly used to apply to the mids so you can keep your bass tone intact.

Good overall condition, works perfectly has a few scratches on the side and bottom though and velcro on the bottom.

[s]£55[/s] [s]£50[/s] SOLD

Toadworks Mr Squishy

Based upon the classic Orange Squeezer circuit just updated to give greater tonal control and does look fantastic on any pedal board.

Pretty well perfect condition just some minor paint loss on the bottom plate from where the big feet were (now removed with velcro on instead)

[s]£55[/s] [s]£50[/s] [s]£45[/s] SOLD

Only really after money but I would consider trades for a Mastotron, a looper (Boss RC-30 or equivalent) or I guess an SFX Loop Logic or if anyone happens to have one a Moog MP-201 or Eventide Pitchfactor!

Edited by simwells

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' timestamp='1345041179' post='1772744']
Goddamn it, I can feel another walk to Simwells' house coming on for the bargainous flying tomato...
[/quote]

Well without postage it'd be even cheaper at £55

Edited by simwells