Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

**SOLD** Markbass LM250 **SOLD**

discreet

[b]**SOLD** Markbass LM250 **SOLD** £230[/b]

Up for sale is my Markbass Little Mark 250. Great condition, fully working, no issues. Has never missed a beat. Complete with RACK EARS AND SCREWS and mains lead. For security and peace of mind price INCLUDES despatch via Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day before 1pm, fully insured and well packed. This is what [b]www.markbass.it[/b] have to say about their baby:

[left]"The LMII's little brother is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don't need the full power of a 500W head. It's great for practising, rehearsing, and small gigs. Note that if you use a 4 ohm cab, you will get almost the same power out of the Little Mark 250 as you would with a 500W head into an 8 ohm cab!"[/left]

[center][/center]
[left]
[color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]WEIGHT [/size][/font][/color][color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]5.73 lbs / 2.6 kg | [/size][/font][/color][color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]DEPTH [/size][/font][/color][color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]10.1 in. / 25.6 cm | [/size][/font][/color][color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]WIDTH [/size][/font][/color][color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]10.87 in. / 27.6 cm | [/size][/font][/color][color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]HEIGHT 2.8 in. / 7.1 cm[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]OUTPUT POWER[/size][/font][/color] [color=#020202][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana][size=3]150W RMS @ 8 ohm, 250W RMS @ 4 ohm[/size][/font][/color][/left]

I found it more than adequate for medium-sized gigs, too. And of course, if you have PA support, no problemo. There's [i]no way[/i] the band's not going to hear it on stage! Get the classic Markbass sound and the famous VLE and VPF filters for very little! These are stock pics, mine looks exactly the same. Payment via bank transfer, please.

I thank you. :)

Edited by discreet