++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Speakon cables + SKB flightcase included

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Complete: € 1.250,-
Shipping costs are for the buyer
(I'm from The Netherlands)

see for more information:

[url="http://www.vanderkleyamp.com"]www.vanderkleyamp.com[/url]

I bet that sounds amazing. I won't ask if you'll sell the cabs as it's clearly all one sale, and a great price/sound at that! Maybe if it hangs around you'd consider parting with the cabs separately.. But that'd just be crazy, some one needs to buy this rig!!

There were some heat problems indeed, because the amp is mounted in the flightcase.
Themal security shuts down the amp when overheated. Very embarassing in the middle of a gig...
But now the problem is totally solved. These vans do their work and I didn't have any problems ever since.

The Glock amp is clean and dynamic to the ear and the Vanderkley cabinets do seem to fit very well with it.

I don't know the shipping costs, but if you're really interested in the set I'll check for you.
Just let me know.

[quote name='John Moes' timestamp='1340729775' post='1708783']
There were some heat problems indeed, because the amp is mounted in the flightcase.
Themal security shuts down the amp when overheated. Very embarassing in the middle of a gig...
But now the problem is totally solved. These vans do their work and I didn't have any problems ever since.
[/quote]
So are the fans mounted to the amp casing or the rack case and I assume there is some form of modification to the amp casing to wire in the fans; do you have details on who fitted the wiring for the fans and how they did it?

• 4 weeks later...