Why become a member? ×

SOLD-----SCHACK CUSTOM CARBON HEADLESS V STRINGS.

Ted59

[color=#000000]I'am an italian bass player and i sell this marvelous Schack Headless Bass 5 strings mod Carbon NT.[/color]

[color=#000000]All original, [/color]very good condition with no marks on it[color=#000000], neck through graphite neck, 5 string, humbucker pick ups, activ preamp (parametric setting).[/color]
[color=#000000]Bubinga s[/color]

[color=#000000]I prefer sell for or trade with:[/color]
[color=#000000]Status S2-Streamline-Stealth 5 string bass[/color]
[color=#000000]Bass Lab Std[/color]
[color=#000000]or : other headless bass - [/color][color=#000000]Yamaha Trb5 neck through (also old model) - equivalent fretted bass.[/color]

[color=#000000]No problem for me for expedition of this bass in Suisse, Germany, France, Uk, Spain.[/color]

[color=#000000]Other photo/infos by pm mail, obviously.[/color]

Edited by Ted59

String spacing is 19". The bass has not truss rod,like old Status, Modulus, Bogart ecc ecc, 'cause the total stability of the neck.
You can mount the two types of string, both double strings that singles.

(sorry for my bad english)

Yes, i agree with you, and i'm very unhappy to have sold this bass, but i have too instruments...:(.
I had a Bogart bass, another good bass, with carbon graphite neck, and i think that this type of instruments - like Status Modulus Moses Graphite ecc ecc - are superior quality respect bass with wood neck (here are, of course, honorable exceptions, like Yamaha trb : i'm in love with Trb5PII)
Even I'm sorry that Schack does not produce more, or is no longer on the market.