Why become a member? ×

RELISTED

mathewsanchez

Cort Funk Machine II
It's a killer bass with built in funk wah and slap depth switches.
It has two bartolini Mk 1 pups and bartolini Mk 2 preamp. (full spec [url="http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=94#;"]here[/url])
Really offers a wide range of tones, I can sit there for hours just discovering new sounds.
My reason for selling/trading is just so I can try something new, i've had this bass almost a year now.

Looking for £500 but i'm open to offers. Will do part exchanges for musicmans, status or fenders.

Edited by mathewsanchez

these basses are great. cort art often overlooked IMO. i think your price might be a bit high.

i used to own a funkmachine 2 aswell, except mine had the small tm signature on the top horn of the body.

i put it on the bassworld forum(as it was known then)£280, and still nobody wanted it. it was on for months before i decided to keep it.

[quote]these basses are great. cort art often overlooked IMO. i think your price might be a bit high.

i used to own a funkmachine 2 aswell, except mine had the small tm signature on the top horn of the body.

i put it on the bassworld forum(as it was known then)£280, and still nobody wanted it. it was on for months before i decided to keep it.[/quote]

Yeah, Cort do make great basses. And considering these retail at £800-900 (cant remember exact RRP) I think £500 is a fair price. I'm open to trades aswell.

Edited by mathewsanchez

I used to own one of these a few years ago, a great bass, was very sad to see it go. Had to sell out most of my collection to pay bills.

I sold mine for £475 but it was a little more worn than this one, chips in headstock etc. I'd be interested in getting one again. I've sent a PM with two offers, one cash, one trade.

Let me know if you're interested,

Jon

• 4 weeks later...

I'm open to trades or part exchanges. Would love a part exchange on a [b]musicman[/b] (possibly a SUB), [b]status[/b] or [b]fender[/b] but all offers on other basses will be considered.

If anyone has anything please give me a shout.

Thanks,

Mat

Edited by mathewsanchez

• 2 weeks later...

Considering there are now two more of these on the forum i'm dropping the price to [size=5]£350[/size]. The other two I dont think include a hardcase and they are also a slightly different model.

Again, trades are welcome and all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks,

Mat

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking in the region of £280, but will have to see if my Chiropody couch sells first!
[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='243491' date='Jul 19 2008, 08:09 PM']Just shoot me a PM with your offer and we can talk.[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='spog' post='243847' date='Jul 20 2008, 03:37 PM']I was thinking in the region of £280, but will have to see if my Chiropody couch sells first![/quote]My offer still stands for the Funk Machine if it is still available £280. I'm prepared to drive down from Beverley Yorkshire to collect. :)

[quote name='spog' post='258710' date='Aug 9 2008, 10:28 AM']My offer still stands for the Funk Machine if it is still available £280. I'm prepared to drive down from Beverley Yorkshire to collect. :)[/quote]I'm off the internet until this coming Friday, but am still happy to buy the Cort if it is still available come Sunday 31st Aug, as previously advised. Give me a call on 07816 840799 if anything changes between now and then, or (obviously) if it sells in the interim!
Ian