Why become a member? ×

Both gone pending!

Prime_BASS

As money seems to be super tight these days and I need the cash to sort out some more cabbages!
these are only what is going so far, although I have a mice Moogfooger LPF here aswell, and a BOSS GEB-7 and BOSS LS-2 that I'd like to keep around.

Only selling these as they are replaceable if I ever wanted to, although both as I believe a little hard to come by.

WMD Geiger Counter - civilian issue.
Fantastic multi voiced OD, Dist, Saturation, Fuzz noise box, and super slim line. Will do a lot of sounds but my primary use was as a bit crusher. Lots of sounds too many to go through. I brought it new from the states and it cost me a whopping £180 including all duties (IIRC)
As such it has only been used in light home use, has a battery installed, but it is suggested that it be run of a 9v supply. Is in new condition with box and everything. The feet don't come ready on it but it comes with some stick on ones in the box which are still here.
£110 + £3.50 postage. insured etc. Preferably bank transfer, I've reached the limits on both my own and my Girlfriend's Paypal account and hate paypal anyway.

Groove Regulator, version one.
This is in a pretty similar condition as to the GC, shep still has teh bag and stuff so will need time to collect that from him. Brought from him a few weeks ago, and it sounds lovely with dirt, or clean signals. Especially nice with strong gated fuzz pedals. Could never work my head around it but when you get that sweet spot its very nice subtle enevelope, puts a nice sheen over the highs, and just sounds pleasing. Very warm. Has a feedback switch rather than the knob which these come with now.
£100(what I paid) + £3.50 postage insured etc.
Bank transfer prefered etc..

Will do my best to get photos' tomorrow but I am away on a job for the all important monies! and right now the money is more important.

I would love to keep these things as they sound great but if I ever venture properly into dupstep/drum and bass it will be largely on a sub and wub and not much else basis.

Trades - Not too sure I want to except anything, but interested in the MB - tube marker or whatever it is called. interested in smallish cabs right now too, but cash is king. doubtful I'd expect a bass aswell. Can't really afford to buy the strings for them right now!

Will combine postage if someone wants both.

Edited by Prime_BASS