Why become a member? ×

Gone....donation agreed xx proceeds to Basschat xx

CPBass

[b]Digitech Bass Driver:[/b]

Great sounds and good tonal spectrum

Unused with orig box, unwanted gift.

£35 posted, and 2 high quality patch leads.

Paypal gift,

Edited by Voodoosnake

• 2 weeks later...

Not even a charitable buy?

Once the BC gods let me know of a £35 donation I will send it to wherever you wish within the UK.

Great as a back up.....if not an up front pedal.

I'm going to brag now but Ive just bought a Darkglass B7k and any other O/D simply pales into insignificance.........oh sorry was I being conceited ha ha :yarr:

It makes sense to help out, not a big gesture but every little helps. The service we get in second to none so Id encourage others to offer up their unwanted bits and donate to the BC cause.

:yarr:

Damnit! Thanks to EdwardHimself's review of this pedal I decided to go and look on Youtube for sound samples and I loved it. I have spent the last few weeks trying to find something to emulate a certain patch on a Zoom GFX-707 but with no luck, until I heard this. I even spent this afternoon trying to record the sound of the patch to post up here to see if anyone could recommend something, but all the recordings sounded naff. The best one was with a mic, but the mic is a cheap, old nasty thing and there was too much hiss to hear it properly.
Unfortunately I am absolutely bloomin' skint and my wife would go spare if I even think about it out-loud right now. She bought me a new Bass recently, we got ripped off by a Flower Wholesaler (Among other things my wife is a professional Florist, she ordered the flowers for a wedding but they didn't turn up, so she had to buy locally and the place she ordered them from keep stalling on the refund, which is over £300.), which we're trying to recover from, and we're having our old leaky boiler replaced next week.
Bum nuggets.

I would love to take you up on the lovely offer but I honestly don't know when I could get the money and I wouldn't trust myself not to forget. I shall keep my eye on this thread and if it sells before I can get the money then so be it, but I shall see what i can do. Thanks though.

Are you actually in Carmarthen? I actually live in Cross Hands, a few miles away, though my wife works in Carmarthen, at the Police HQ. I might have to drill you for information on the local band scene. I've lived here for four years and no no-one, being a bit of a shut-in, but I'm starting to get desperate for the band experience again.

Im in Carmarthen but originally from Tumble.

Your welcome to the pedal dude, it's no big issue and I'm sure you'll make some kind of donation one day.

Local band scene a little sparce these days but there are some venues are trying to ignite some kind of scene.

Ask your misses to drop in for the pedal, I can pm you my address. The review has kinda ruined the vibe of the sale so if you were to donate a little when you can stretch then everyone is happy ;-)

Edited by Voodoosnake

We lived in Tumble for the first six months after moving to Wales, on High Street.

Part of my problem is that, ideally, I want to play something heavy, and whenever I ask about it in music shops I get funny looks, the chap in Cadno music in Llanelli actually said "Oh yeah, we had someone in here talking about that stuff a few years ago"!. Also, it's not really the stage experience I'm after, it's just being able to play with other people. I have no great ambitions, I don't care if it never leaves the garage, as it were.

If you're sure about the pedal that would be ace. I keep looking for an excuse to donate to BassChat but with money being so tight it's difficult to find it to just give away. I looked at the t-shirts in the shop as a way to help a bit but they do nothing in my size!

There's always a need for a bassist to jam, I'll see what I can do.

I pass HQ regularly, I can drop it off for your other half if you want. PM me the name. Not sure a parcel to Mrs Kingbollock would get to the right place.

I was born in High Street. Proper street life Eh?

Drop me the info and I'll drop it off next week

Thanks Dude. I have to admit that I don't miss High Street. We had no front garden and the local kids would run down the road banging on all the windows most nights. That used to drive our Dogs mad. Me too.

I shall ask QueenBollock how best to go about getting a parcel to her, at work, when she gets home (don't want the bomb squad blowing it up), she's actually at work at the minute, then I'll PM you the details.

There's a South Wales Heavy Metal Community group on Facebook, but, being shy, I haven't actually got around to talking to anyone on there yet, though it seems an obvious place to start. Being a shy shut-in really doesn't help matters.

I very, very rarely bother to even look at Facebook. I started the page in an attempt to become more sociable, but I failed. The first thing I did was remove three quarters of the people that added me (I've never added anyone myself), leaving me about 8 friends. These are people I actually know, and like, yet I haven't spoken to any of them for over a year now. I'm just a miserable git, I don't so myself any favours.