Why become a member? ×

FS: 95 Musicman Silhouette

Will post more pics soon, but it's all original - comes with original hard case, some paperwork and a spare pickguard routed for two humbuckers. It's a good 9/10 - some very slight impressions on the back, but nothing breaking the lacquer. Some nice birdseye on the neck too, and very little fretwear.

It sounds great, but I'm expecting an EG4 to join the fleet in the next few days and I've not yet paid the bill.

Only one pic, but will post more if there's any interest. Looking for around £650. I'm in Oxfordshire.

would love this but probably just the colour giving me GAS. already have an Albert Lee broadly similiar in spec. anyway your Silhouette is a beauty :)

would an Axis or Axis EX interest you?

btw,are we talking PRS EG4 ? - another fine (and rare) guitar!

cheers

[quote name='angelagnostic' post='182362' date='Apr 21 2008, 10:54 PM']Good God. A thing of beauty. I just bought a strat tho. Cant afford it :-((

Would you consider a trade for a Godin Solidac?[/quote]

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='182494' date='Apr 22 2008, 05:52 AM']would love this but probably just the colour giving me GAS. already have an Albert Lee broadly similiar in spec. anyway your Silhouette is a beauty :)

would an Axis or Axis EX interest you?

btw,are we talking PRS EG4 ? - another fine (and rare) guitar!

cheers[/quote]

Hi folks,

Thanks for the kind comments - it's a lovely guitar. I'm not really looking for trades, but I might entertain offers of a 2 EQ Stingray, a Hamer Cruise 2TEK (as if I'm likely to find one of those!) or a nice tube amp.

Yes dub_junkie, it's a PRS EG4. I'm a bit of a sucker for EG's, and in the last 12 months, I've added two EGII's and the EG4 to my collection which includes an 87 Custom (vintage yellow, birds, 10-top etc.), a 94 McCarty (first year or production) and a rather unusual 89 PRS Curly Bass 4 (10-top). If you'd like a peek - PM me and I'll send you a link to my piccies.

Cheers.