Why become a member? ×

Newbie here!

DanTheMusicman

[size=4]Hey I just joined the site and I definitely like the looks of things :D . my names daniel and I am from Irvine, Scotland. I have been playing the bass for 4 or 5 years now and I have been serious about it for 2. I have a Fender squier p-bass and a fender rumble 15 amp which have been with me since I started playing but I may sell them for something better on this site. I am currently looking for a band to join for the summer. I work at a musicshop in the town which has just started up things ( Prices are alot cheaper than other shops) Just ask at the facebook page or instore if you want to request an order of a specific bass or any other instrument and we can order it in. here is a link to the page [url="http://www.irvinesmusicshop.co.uk/"][color=#0000ff]http://www.irvinesmusicshop.co.uk/[/color][/url] . I hope I will enjoy the site.[/size]

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to BC! I trust you'll enjoy indeed.

Irvine, eh? Cool! I've been in Ayrshire a lot, always staying in Coylton, and seeing stuff.

Cheap bass? Thanks, but No thanks. Just send me a few bottles of The Arran single cask. That will do.

Enjoy!
bert

After exploring the forum, I can understand now that nobody will buy it later when I have the cash for a new one. I saw the for sale section and i keep seeing basses and cabs that are way out of my price range (so it will go on ebay).

Thanks Bert. Love the comment :D . I think I will enjoy it since it has great members.