Why become a member? ×

Marshall VBA 400 and CAB

Hey all

I am currently selling a Marshall VBA400 Head and Cab

There is some gig damage to the vinyl but is nothing but a minor repair.

Please see pics attached

I am looking for offers around 550 for the head and 200/250 for the cab

You can email me at [email protected] for offers and more pictures

Hope you like
Sean

Edited by seanhardy83

without trying to sound like a tw@t, you may want to have a search here on the sale forum and research what these bits of kit have been going for recently to help shift it a little quicker.

Cracking amps and cabs these though, i used to have one :) Hope it sells for you.

Hear hear for the "huge" sound I brought one of these and its awesome, so underrated, keeps up with the svt cl perhaps a little less versatile but only just, luckily I brought s/h (£450) in mint condition but have no plans to sell until it becomes to heavy, bump for a great amp plus if you want cabs they to go for next to nothing :) good luck!

Price looks spot on to me, someone should snap this up. I was looking for another VBA400 as a backup to the one I have but couldn't find one - this was the sort of price I was looking to pay. In the end I got an Ampeg SVT VR, and in terms of volume and overall tone I reckon they're very much in the same ballpark, I rotate between them now. Just mentioning this as I know a lot more people have experience with the big Ampegs than the terrific VBA. And it's made in the UK!
Good luck with the sale.
Steve