Why become a member? ×

SOLD Deluxe Acoustic Bass Gig Bag - £20 incl UK delivery SOLD

Very good condition, less than 6 months old during which time it's been out with me to 3 gigs via my car and sat in my music room when not in use. Used for my Hofner Verithin Bass that rattled around in it (designed for full size acoustic bass guitars - 51" long, 18" wide at widest point and over 6" deep). Selling as I have FINALLY found a hard case for my Hofner that was the right colour for my poser ways.

£20 including delivery UK only. No (low ball) offers please, with Royal Mail's staggering rates these days I'm making no real profit anyway. It also means any lower and it's hardly worth getting rid of it! I can't remember what I paid for it but it wasn't a cheaper one and unfortunately must have been a limited run as Google isn't throwing up any clues. Paypal is good for me and I always post within one working day of receiving payment.

There is a feedback thread that gives just cause to the theory that I am a very nice young man, I'm good to Mum and I even occasionally donate a bit to charity. What's not to love?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I guessed best I could :)

Edited by BurritoBass