Why become a member? ×

SOLD pending payment to jaydentaku - Gallien-Krueger 700RB II

Hiya everyone

Up for sale is my trusty Gallien-Krueger 700RB II 115 combo.
It's been my gig machine for the past year and a half and it sounds absolutely awesome! Lovely warm and loud sound.
It's in perfect condition. USA model, it has the pull out handle and new wheels in the bottom for moving it about.

Here's the description from the GK site:-
[i]Gallien-krueger 700RB II 115[/i]
[i]The Artist Series RB combos put full-featured Artist Series heads into professional combo enclosures in a variety of speaker options. All are designed for easy transport, ruggedness, compact size, tilt-back use, and to deliver the warm tone and output that leads to exceptional musical perfmance.[/i]
[i]The 1001RB and 700RB are bi-amp units that come with horn-loaded enclosures and are able to drive horn-loaded cabinets from the Artist Series RBH cabinets. For pro-peromance in any size venue, the Artist Series combos provide the best in bass sound and are priced to rank among the best values in bass gear.[/i]
[i]Features:[/i]
[i]POWER 90dB, Clip LED, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED[/i]
[i]VOICING FILTER: 5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour and Presence[/i]
[i]EQUALIZER: In-Series Four Band Active[/i]
[i]OUTPUT: Boost, Tweeter Level with Hi-Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Hi-Cut Switch[/i]
[i]DIRECT OUT: XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switches and Level Control[/i]
[i]PATCHING: Send, Return and Tuner Out[/i]
[i]SPEAKER OUTPUT: Two 1/4" and Two HMS-compatible Speakon Connectors[/i]
[i]WOOFER: 1xGK-Paragon 15B400-8 Cast Frame 15", 400W, 8 ohm High Presence Voice Coil[/i]
[i]TWEETER: GK-Paragon 5H50-8[/i]
[i]CONSTRUCTION: 11-Ply Poplar, Black Carpet, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Lock 'N Roll Transport System, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corners, Front Ported[/i]
[i]DIMENSIONS: 21.75"W x 24.75"H x 18"D[/i]

You'll get 320 watts out of this on it's own (more than enough for any gig I've done) but if you add another cab it goes to near 450 watts of GK power!

Edited by Big Bass Man