Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! Tecamp puma 212 combo FS.

Jesso

If anyone is intrested in this, i will have the matching Tecamp XS112 cab for sale here in a week or so,
together they will rock your socks off!

This combo is great as a standalone sollution as well (for smaller gigs where you don't have to go crazy loud),

I seriously concidered buying Jesso's combo myself for a while, but as i already own a Tecamp puma 900 & i decided on buying a Barefaced supertwelve to go with the puma instead of buying the combo
(this will give me almost the same sound as the 212combo but with volume levels that could destroy buildings... :rolleyes: ).

Point is that Tecamp gear rules the lighweight amp game I.M.O. & I.M.E. (check their website if you don't know Tecamp, you'll be amazed!);
and a combo like this at this price definitely is the bargain of the year if you're into hi end amplification that combines pro-quality, great looks and top performance in a small and lightweight package.

If you buy this, you won"t regret it,i'm sure!
Also, i've been mailing with Jesso for a while now and he's a real gent to deal with, so deal with confidence. ;)

Cheers Jesso,
i hope you can shift this before cash runs out.
kind regards from Belgium. D.

Edited by Bassdude BE

Thanks for the kind bump Don!
I'm going modular again, and I've bought too much stuff, so this has to go.... I'm still happily using it though for times when I can't be bothered setting up a load of gear, or when I'm pushed for set up time it's a bit help having it all in the one box. I've never found it lacking.

I've had some very good trade offers for this, and I've been very tempted.... but cash is king. And you can have this for not a lot.
Let's have another price drop then....
£660 delivered with a roqsolid cover. I'm getting killed here!

• 2 weeks later...