Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Ibanez ATK-305 - £320 ONO

BabuHS

Hi all! I'm looking to trade my 5 string Ibanez ATK-305 for a 6 string bass. It's in very good condition, and as you may or may not know, they don't do these anymore but they are terrific basses for the money. Maple fretboard and neck, ash body, "double humbucker" pickup for a good variety of sounds. It's in perfect playing condition and great aesthetic condition bar one very small ding on the headstock (no paint chips or the like to be seen). Some specs:[list]
[*]Ash body, maple fingerboard
[*]Scale - 34"
[*]Width at nut: 45mm
[*]Spacing at bridge: 17 mm
[*]22 frets
[*]Bolt-on neck
[*]Strings through the body
[*]Ibanez triple coil pickup
[*]Volume, coil tap, and 3-band active EQ
[/list]
I only have this one crappy phone picture so far, but I'll take some more tonight. It has a white tortoiseshell pickguard too, I simply prefer how it looks without it.

I'm based in West London, so you're welcome to have a look in person if you can. For trades, may be interested in 35" fives, but primarily after a sixer! Thanks for looking.

[b]UPDATE - [/b]looking for a sale now, as I have my eye on something. Asking £320 ONO! Won't be able to get more pictures till at least tomorrow or the day after I'm afraid, but drop a PM if you're interested!

[b]UPDATE 2[/b] - added pictures, scroll down and have a gander.

[attachment=108145:IMAG0135.jpg]

Edited by BabuHS

Absolutely superb basses. Excellent tone, lovely playability and built like tanks (with weight to go with them). Used to have a 4-string with the additional j pup in neck position. Along with my Sandberg it's in the 'one that got away'category. Best of luck with the sale - it's an absolute bargain!

Thank you for the kind words, Chuck. You're right, these truly are one a kind, and definitely hefty with tonnes of tone to boot! It's just not suitable for me at the moment, unfortunately.

Danny, I'm afraid I already have two sixers to get rid of, really only play 7s these days, but thanks anyway. It's a great looking axe!