Why become a member? ×

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso Boost

tayste_2000

The best boost money can buy (imho) had this a while and before it I had the Serrano boost which is a fixed switch position of this pedal in a mini case.

Pedal is in great condition (bit dirty) has velcro on the bottom and is in full working condition.

Reason for sale is it isn't on my band board and with my impending wedding the money could go to help pay the massive catering bill ;)

Works great with my Matamp, it's got a ton of clean headroom. Able to drive any amp into submission.

More info here:

http://www.catalinbread.com/SuperChiliPicoso.html

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]The Super Chili Picoso is Catalinbread’s infamous MOSFET boost. The SCP based off of the “MOSFET BOOST” circuit designed by the great Jack Orman .[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Times][size=1] MOSFETs characteristics are great for guitar boost due to their musical sparkle, HiFi response, and immediate feel. The SCP utilizes every advantage of the MOSFET.[/size][/font][/color][font=Times][size=1]
[indent][color=#FFFFFF]
[color=#000000]The SCP has three main functions:[/color][/color][color=#FFFFFF]
[color=#000000]-Buffer Mode
-Clean Boost Mode
-Fat Grit Boost Mode[/color][/color][/indent][/size][/font][color=#FFFFFF][font=Times][size=1]
[indent]
[color=#000000][b]Buffering Mode[/b] turn the boost knob down and you have the perfect buffer, high input impedance, very low output impedance and mirror perfect tone presentation.[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Clean Boost Mode[/b] provides upward of 35dB of boost that will help you leap through the mix or drive your amp into a natural overdrive.[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Fat Grit Boost Mode[/b] provides a ton of boost while adding girth and pleasing harmonics that fill-out your tone.[/color][/indent][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]The SCP gives you MORE of what you've already got![/size][/font] [/color]

[color=#000000]After 90ono no trades[/color]

[color=#000000]Cheers[/color]

• 4 weeks later...