Why become a member? ×

SORTED! FS/FT Yamaha TRB1005 fretless £380 or trade for 4-string fretless of less value. ON HOLD, DEAL PENDING!

barneyg42

Looking to out my TRB1005 fretless. Active, 3-band eq, pan-pot and a couple of trim screws in the cavity. I've had it over a year now and it's a great player, I just don't need the five string option and to be honest I find the extra string on a fretless to be a bit daunting. I have a fretted five that covers most stuff and only have minimal use for the f/l five. It's got a few small marks which are hardly noticeable, I've tried to show them in the pictures. The marks by the neck join are in the wood and not cracks at all. It has some light fret marking. Currently has D'addario halfwounds on that have done about 3 rehearsals and 2 gigs with 3-4 songs max so very fresh. So I'm looking to either do a straight sale or trade down to something of lesser value to realise some cash (car Mot and tax on the horizon etc) Not keen on posting, would rather someone collected. I do have a battered old case but I'm not trusting of a courier to be honest. I'm in Addlestone, Surrey.
Swaps wise I guess something like the Squier Modified Jazz would be ideal and looking at their values would give me a bit of cash my way. I had one of these before and wish I had kept it. Crap pictures, honestly looks a treat, Iphone seems to wash all the colour out of it and make the marks look worse!

Edited by barneyg42

• 2 weeks later...