Why become a member? ×

GONE - FREE: Squier Precision Bass

Wooks79

So its just been sat around for years now, but I have this here Squier Precision, Korean, and the serial number says built by the Cort factory in '94. I put a push to break switch in at some point.

Its generally battered, as its been thrown numerous times, set on fire, sanded, smacked around stages etc. and it only finally gave up the ghost, when convinced that it wouldn't break, I took a big metal chair to it... it broke.

Headstock snapped, as can be seen, but as far as I know from when it was last used, the pickups still work and all that, I cannibalised the knobs at some time, but I'm sure that some of the parts can be of use to someone?

Any how, it's here, it's free if you want it, at the very least, its some pickups and a body for someone, just get in touch if you can come and pick it up!

Cheers,
Si.

Edited by Wooks79

Doh indeed! The recklessness of youth eh!

Popped round Martins today to give him the Squier... It was like xmas, he should have a big white beard and a red suit. I didn't want anything for the bust up bass, but he wouldn't let me leave empty handed, and I left with a goodie bag full of stuff!

Been playing with the iRig already mate :D Cheers again for that lot! Top bloke.