Why become a member? ×

Anyone got any Evah's for sale?

I 'bought' some through two sites but both failed to mention that they had no stock. I only really need G&D right now but am happy to buy a whole set either new or lightly to moderately used. Not after Weichs, and would rather the strings didn't have any nicks in them!

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris. The set of strings that were on my bass when I bought it I think are evah mediums (bridge end silks are green with a black stripe running through it, peg ends are different colours). I've no idea how old they are but I took them off 18 months ago and won't be putting them back on, my bass is too thumpy-sounding for them and I found them hard work to play.

If you want to PM me your address you can have them, gratis.

- Kev

[quote name='thisnameistaken' timestamp='1336044200' post='1639883']
Hi Chris. The set of strings that were on my bass when I bought it I think are evah mediums (bridge end silks are green with a black stripe running through it, peg ends are different colours). I've no idea how old they are but I took them off 18 months ago and won't be putting them back on, my bass is too thumpy-sounding for them and I found them hard work to play.

If you want to PM me your address you can have them, gratis.

- Kev
[/quote]

Black and green silks and hard to play, that sounds like the babies! PM sent Kev, thanks

Chris