Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Boss GT10b with gator padded carry bag

Wooks79

As title suggests -

Boss GT10b bass multi effects, power supply, USB cable and Gator padded carry case/bag thing for sale...

I'm going to add pics and more description when I get home from work.

£240 picked up in Manchester

Cheers!

Edited by Wooks79

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, sounds good. There is another for sale on the forum in (apparently) superb condition, including custom flight case and postage, at £230.
Would you accept £220 including postage (I'm on the other side of the penines). Posting is dead easy on line and shouldn't cost much.
I use a service regularly and have sent 5 string basses all over for £20. Anyway it's up to you. Cheers, Pete.

Hi again Pete, thanks for the offer, but if I was you to be honest, I would go with the other one that is happy to post.

I try to be as honest and up front on here as I can, and I much prefer to do a sale face to face to make sure everyone is happy, and I do also realise that I diddle myself out of sales due to this, so only really ever bend my own rules when doing business with a more established BC'er, with a track record, as I can't keep track of the scams and stuff that I hear about, and don't want to end up falling foul of one.

Please don't take this as a personal thing, or as if I'm saying you are a scammer, not at all, as I'm sure after a while you will have built up some feedback on here. I just try and keep sales and trades as easy and safe as possible for both parties, which is why I even end up travelling around a lot myself to deliver sometimes.

I know its not the way everyone does it, but that's just me I guess. (probably a good thread in there somewhere, about how weird I am :) lol )

Hope you understand, and hope you get what you are after soon!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...