Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie 400+ For Sale

applerocks

Hey guys, I'm selling my Meas Boogie 400+ (it's too heavy for me these days) for £750 O.N.O

It's been moderately gigged and as such has some cosmetic ware. It's recently been serviced by Peter at AudioFix in Brighton (the guys a genius) and he's given it the all ok (including valves). The only issue with the amp is that part that holds the fuse in is slightly loose, this doesn't actually effect the amps functioning. Peter has assured me a replacement part can easily be ordered from Mesa should it be required.

The amp is in perfect working order, sounds absolutely amazing, and is ready to be gigged.

It will come with a a Gator 6u rack.

Let me know if there is any interest. I'm in Brighton if you want to come and see it.

Zack

Edited by applerocks

[quote name='brabasam' timestamp='1335906647' post='1637980']
Would you swap for anything else dude I got some gear I'm selling
[/quote]

I would consider light weight cabs but all of the stuff you've got seems pretty heavy!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='applerocks' timestamp='1336747727' post='1650428']
That's correct, one of the feet from the metal holding down the transformer had snapped off. Since deciding to sell this has been fixed.
[/quote]

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Seemed odd when i read the revised post 'cos you originally said it would require a new part from Mesa? Guess their parts Dept is quicker than it used to be!
Good luck with the sale.

C

• 2 months later...