Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Fret King Esprit V SOLD!

NOW SOLD!!!

After a bit of umming and ahing. I'm thinking about trading, or selling my Fret King Esprit V.

It's a superb guitar and it rocks like a bastard, but I'm all about the jazzy funk stuff at the moment so it's just not getting played and I want something with a trem.

It's in mint condition other than a small paint indentation on the neck and has never been gigged. As with all Fret Kings it is superbly built with all Japanese Gotoh hardware and comes with a very high quality gig bag.

The pickups have been upgraded to an Iron Gear Rolling Mill and Alchemist set and the guitar was recently fret dressed by Guitar Lodge so it plays like a monster.

Ideally I'd like to trade for something with a trem (+ cash from me if required) with particular lust for things made by Fender, G&L and Fret King, I'd also consider an M9 (but not amps) and would be looking for something in the region of £300 for a straight sale.

I'm in East Anglia, but I can be pretty flexible about meeting up.

Edited by monquixote

Cheers fella.

You can get some lovely jazz tones out of the neck pickup, which is not what you might expect from the way it looks.

Somewhat ironically since the fret dress it's probably my best playing guitar, but I really need something bolt necked with a trem for what I'm playing at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...