Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro *head* for Trade

TomTFS

Yes, you are correct, Eden never made a head version of the Metro. This is one that someone obviously converted at some point for what ever reason.
It is exactly the same as a normal Metro, bar the missing speakers and the fact that it is in a new head case. The case is a sturdy, wooden, carpet covered affair with rubber feet on the bottom and a proper flightcase handle on one end.

It's a great amp, I just fancy something new as I mainly use this as a backup to my SVT as I don't need a really clean and nice amp any more.

Not looking to sell, just to trade. Other heads only though please. Either valve or SS, must be pretty high powered though.
Any offers/suggestions welcome though.

Apologies for the rather poor photos, they are all I have at the moment. I can take better ones should you require.

[quote name='TomTFS' timestamp='1335539822' post='1632905']
Yes, you are correct, Eden never made a head version of the Metro. This is one that someone obviously converted at some point for what ever reason.
It is exactly the same as a normal Metro, bar the missing speakers and the fact that it is in a new head case. The case is a sturdy, wooden, carpet covered affair with rubber feet on the bottom and a proper flightcase handle on one end.

It's a great amp, I just fancy something new as I mainly use this as a backup to my SVT as I don't need a really clean and nice amp any more.

Not looking to sell, just to trade. Other heads only though please. Either valve or SS, must be pretty high powered though.
Any offers/suggestions welcome though.

Apologies for the rather poor photos, they are all I have at the moment. I can take better ones should you require.

[/quote]
YES eden made head version MH600 metro!!!!!!

Edited by tom

• 4 months later...