Why become a member? ×

For Sale Rickenbacker 4003 Blue Burst SOLD !!!

lagartixas

Hello everyone !

This is my first post here so if I have been doing something wrong, please forgive me and I will do what is necessary.

I have my Rickenbacker 4003 for sale, in a rare finish, the "color of the year" 2005 at Rickenbacker, the Blueburst.

The bass is in mint condition, except a little ding on the head, which is hardly visible when facing the bass. Everything is original

It is is equiped with the push-pull switch on the treble tone button, so you can get the fantastic 4001 tone on the bridge pickup ! The bass comes with its original Rickenbacker case in pretty good condition too.

I am in Paris, France, and it is absolutely not a problem for me to send it to Great Britain, with a good packaging it will be perfect ! Please don't hesitate asking me for more pictures or informations.

The price of the bass including the shipping is £1290, and I am not interested in trades.

Thank you, and excuse me for my poor english !

Edited by lagartixas

I have to say I love this colour too!

I also have a blueburst 4003 except mine is from one of the first runs... Doesn't have the newer features and the burst is a lot darker.

If it's anything like mine the colour absolutely pops iin person.

[quote name='vax2002' timestamp='1335472223' post='1631888']
The action is horrendously high ? have you had it set up since the pics >?
[/quote]

Hello !

In fact I think that it is an impression made by the angle of the picture because the bass is very well set-up and the action is low...

The bass is now sold ! Thanks !