Why become a member? ×

SX Jazz Bass,Quilt Blue Burst,Maple Block Neck - Sold Pending

Gizmo

Hey Guys

Brought this a few years back from RussFM here on BC as at the time i had a mild hankering for some thing a little more trade shape/tone wise
& while its a very nice bass i haven't really played it much since i got it and i rather it get passed on than just sit in the case (im also under orders to "get rid of some of that stuff......")

Upgrades to this SX include:

Replacement Goth Tuners and Wizard 64 Pups (both bridge and neck) & Faker jazz bass decal replacing the SX logo on the headstock

These upgrades where done before i got it,the bridge had also been replaced at sometime but RussFM had swapped it back out to a standard bent jazz bridge before i got hold of it.

I do have a Schaller 4-String Roller Bass Bridge kicking about somewhere that i was going to put on it but i never got around to fitting it (would sell the bass with for an extra £30)

Theres a small dig in the body edge (check out the pics below)and a few light marks but over all its in great condition,as i said its a great bass but its just not getting used atm

Looking for £140 + Del without the Schaller or £170 + Del with the Schaller

OR maybe a straight swap for a 7 string Guitar! (needs to be a 7 string as i have enough 6 stringers and basses)

IF your going to PM me plz reply here first so that ppl can see that you might have dibbs ;)

Heres a few pics

Any ?'s let me know

Cheers
steve

Edited by Gizmo

<p>Hey guys
[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1335335051' post='1629309']
what does it weigh please?
[/quote]

My Scales says its bang on 9.0 lbs
Body as i recall from the SX/Rondo specs is solid alder,also im guessing the replacement tuners add a little to the stock weight which was reported as 8.5 lbs

Cheers
Steve

Edited by Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...