Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) 1997 Modulus Flea

Manfred741

Hello there !

This is THE Modulus Flea (Orinigal LP pickup + Obp1+BadAss 2 Bridge)
I'm mainly looking for a trade for this gorgeous bass :4 or 5 strings : Spector US; Warwick,maybe fenders,musicman preEB..... make me a proposition ! =)

This bass was built in 1997 ( old headstock design , no trussrod)
Some cracks under the bridge (lol, what a pun) & at the top of the headstock, but nothing too serious ( See pics)
Strings are Golden Aurora (45/105)

If u want more pics send me your email !!
Bass is located in France; can send it via UPS/FedEx
I'll include a nice flycase with this bass (not a modulus case)

Soundclips :[url="http://soundcloud.com/manfredveber/modulus-soundclips"]http://soundcloud.co...ulus-soundclips[/url]

Just forget about a price; let's say[s] 1750 €[/s] 1600 ;)

[color=#ff0000][u][i][b][size=6]SOLD [/size][/b][/i][/u][/color]

Edited by Manfred741

Again, the price is here to encourage a trade/discourage a sell ; ...In france you can't barely find one under 1500 € when there is one of these for sale : considering this one got a LP pickup ( someone made me an offer for this pickup with a gigantic price); I think it's fair.

Edited by Manfred741

[quote name='Manfred741' timestamp='1335163389' post='1626402']
Again, the price is here to encourage a trade/discourage a sell ; and it's almost what i've paid for...In france you can't find one under 1500 € when there is one of these for sale : considering this one got a LP pickup; I think it's fair.
[/quote]

Europe prices are better than our GB prices at the minute, I've seen some pretty low, considering they don't come up often at all. This is the more desirable version though I think.

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1335397694' post='1630614']
Don't really want to discuss prices on an open thread buddy! but if you search there have been a few come up. Like I said EU prices always seems better than the UK price.
[/quote]

Do you have some kind of personal vendetta against this guy and the bass?

As written in the Forum Rules & Guidelines

[quote] 5. If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price. [/quote]

Having owned almost as many Flea basses as flea himself, I can say that this flea in the spec advertised is considered the ultimate flea, and very hard to come by. I think its well worth the price asked.

If I had the funds I'd probably be all over it.