Why become a member? ×

new arrival

paul_5

Just 'won' this on the 'bay. Suffice to say I'm very excited...

[IMG]http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/paul_510/DVAVT1.jpg[/IMG]

I've had a VT2 EQ before this and it was a bit much, so I mistakenly moved it on and regretted it fairly soon after.
Happy days again.
Ooooooohhhhh. :gas:

Quick update.

I've had this for the best part of a week now and have fallen head over heels in love with it. It does everything from warm, glassy clean tones up to really filthy overdrive. The EQ is really musical with a wealth of different sounds to dial in. The gain stage is really well designed - an input knob can be used to boost or cut the level of your bass before it hits the main gain stage, so that you can achieve exactly (and I mean Exactly) the right amount of 'crunch/grind/edge' to your sound.

The bright switch is really useful to instantly deliver a more 'modern' sound (without this engaged it's got a lovely Ampeg-esque tone) and the boost function is brilliant at driving your amp a little bit harder - it also means that this pedal can be used as a valve pre in its own right.

Headphone, 1/4" and DI all have their own independent output levels, so you could conceivably use all 3 at the same time and have the perfect level going to each.

It's built like a tank and sound brilliant - what more could you want. Well done Dave! :)