Why become a member? ×

OLP Stingray and Squier P-Bass, sell or trade (pics added)

Oscar South

these have been inhabiting my living space for too long, a few great beginner basses. Gigged with the OLP a few times and it always sounded pretty good live, good enough for an amateur band or a backup bass.

Trades/Money/Combination is fair game, I'm looking for a Fender Jazz or decent copy (but basically just an Ok traditional-ish looking 4 string really) and will be willing to pay money towards something more expensive a part exchange if you want either of these.

Edited by Oscar South

[quote name='Maine' post='176654' date='Apr 14 2008, 09:08 PM']Pics? Model? Year? Version? Colour? etc.

If not, £10 delivered :-)[/quote]

They're at my parents house right now and I'm currently at uni so unfortunately I can't get pics at the moment, they're both 4-6 years old roughly, the OLP is black and white and the Squier is blue and white (white pickguards).

I'll post pics asap but might not be for a few weeks.

4 strings, I'm not sure what to ask for it, can anyone give me any advice heh?

I asked my friend to go round and get a photo of it so hopefully will have that soon.

I've got some old soundclips at www.soundclick.com/oscarsouth, an oooold jam from back in day with rusty strings through a little marshall practice combo recorded on a cassette walkman thats older than i am :). the tone is somewhat coloured by this state of the art recording setup heh but you can get an idea of the kind of sound, I think it sounds quite nice ignoring my terrible attempts at les claypool slap/pop technique.

Edited by Oscar South

• 2 weeks later...