Why become a member? ×

Bass PodXT Live to trade or sell

Oscar South

Anyone interested? I only really used the EQ, Delay and Overdrive and now I've replaced them with stompoxes so its just been sitting around for ages doing nothing (occasionally I record some vocals through it.. because I can), everything works fine and is in good condition, I've got the manual still as well as all extras but no box.. it will be packaged well though.

Edited by Oscar South

[quote name='Oscar South' post='176588' date='Apr 14 2008, 07:46 PM']Anyone interested? I only really used the EQ, Delay and Overdrive and now I've replaced them with stompoxes so its just been sitting around for ages doing nothing (occasionally I record some vocals through it.. because I can), everything works fine and is in good condition, I've got the manual still.

I'll trade for anything vaguely bass or synth related that'll entertain me for an hour or so, and I'll also take money.[/quote]

A 20 second clip of me playing bass would entertain you for an hour or so (comedy as opposed to performance). Alternatively, how much cash would you like?
Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...