Why become a member? ×

Pre 1975 Kasuga, a copy of a bass. Gone subject to usual.

karlfer

OK, looked for this for 5 years as this was the make of bass I used in my nearly glory years (nostalgia is expensive :lol: )
No serial number so pre 75. White front, black chequered binding, black sides and back, natural neck and headstock.
Issues. Tuners not original, change left holes in back of head stock. Originals are included in sale.
Not convinced the jazz rotaries are original although both **** and copies have used them. I know the selector toggle is not original.
The big one. Both pups work fine individually, but when both are selected, only one works, so it's a wiring issue. This is reflected in the price. I was going to get this done after next week but circumstances have overtaken me.
Inevitably it has a few nicks, chips but it is in superb condition for a bass that is over 37 years old.
This was never going to be up for sale, but Her Who Makes Toast by Breathing on Bread has declared back to 4 basses or lose your small genitalia.
Reason for sale is I have been extra-ordinarily lucky and this morning I picked up a 1998 FENDER!! Donald "Duck" Dunn Limited Edition Precision.
Something has to go. To me, ***** and copies need playing with a pick. I don't play that way now, so this is the one that's gotta go.
Will courier to UK after clearance of funds.
£400 collected, £425 couriered after clearance of funds (cheque/bank transfer) UK mainland Highlands/Ireland will cost more. Sorry, no PAINPal, abroad only if YOU arrange courier to pick up, and YOU arrange insurance. Apologies.
Please check my feedback, any questions fire away, Previous FEEBay sale on the link below.
cheers,
Karl.
SOME WORDS EDITED IN LIGHT OF RECENT EVENTS!!!!

Bugger, forgot the trade bit. Only trade considered, EBS NEO LINE, 212, or 210 or 410, 4 ohms, must be immaculate.Ta.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/167269-absolutely-staggered/"]http://basschat.co.u...tely-staggered/[/url]

Edited by karlfer

As stated Mathew, I will ship overseas, however the bank transfer or cheque must clear my account first.
Any buyer from overseas must arrange a courier to come to me. The buyer must pay for that and their own transit insurance.
If you are serious please PM me,
cheers,
Karl.

More PM'S replied to, thanks for the interest folks. Answers.
The unusual finish is original that's how these limited editions came out of the factory. They do come up for sale occasionally, there was one the year before last in Leeds.
PAINPal will only be taken if it sells on FEEBay, however it is at a starting price of £450.
Current price on here is £400, I may take close offers in a few weeks, but not at the moment thanks ;) . Please remember it's the Mrs trying to badger me down to 4 basses, not me :lol: ,
cheers,
Karl.