Why become a member? ×

FS: G&L SB-2 USA + case and original documents - 800€

jtpaulo

I am selling my G&L SB-2 USA ( it's not the tribute version!!)

The bass is in excellent condition, it hasn't been used that many times and only has three very small scratches that you can check in the pictures.
I have all the original manuals/documents, the setup tools and the hard case that came with the bass, which will also be sold along with the bass.

I love the sound of this bass that suited me pretty well in different styles (rock, blues, jazz, funk). The passive pickups have a huge power!!!
In Euroguitar website the bass is sold for 1420€ and i am only selling it for 800€ because i want to buy a new 5 string bass =)

I am from Portugal and i can send the bass to other european union countries by UPS, chronopost (cheapest around 20-30€ for european countries), etc. The shipping costs must be handled by the buyer.

Here is the link with the bass pictures:
[url="http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee498/jtpaulo/GL/?albumview=slideshow"]http://s1230.photobu...mview=slideshow[/url]

Kind Regards,

João Paulo

Edited by jtpaulo

[quote name='jtpaulo' timestamp='1333392782' post='1601127']
If you are interested then please pm me for arranging the details :rolleyes:

Thank You
[/quote]

Sorry bud,
i need to sell my Warwick first to free up some cash (it's now on ebay so it shouldn't take more than a week),
but if that's sold i'll get back to you! ;)

i was on the lookout for a precision deluxe , but these U.S. G&L SB-2's are even better IMO... B)

[quote name='Bassdude BE' timestamp='1333397489' post='1601225']
Sorry bud,
i need to sell my Warwick first to free up some cash (it's now on ebay so it shouldn't take more than a week),
but if that's sold i'll get back to you! ;)

i was on the lookout for a precision deluxe , but these U.S. G&L SB-2's are even better IMO... B)
[/quote]

Ok, I have some other proposals that i am currently discussing. When you sell your Warwick just contact me and, if the bass wasn't sold, we can make a deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...