Why become a member? ×

For Sale or Trade: Mayones Patriot 6 Custom - Price Reduced

goonio86

Absolutely top of the line Mayones Bass. Bartolini pickups and preamp, ABM PIEZO bridge, Shaller keys. Ash body, top from a bodo wood, maple/wenge neck-thru-body neck.

This bass is in MINT condition. I have it for a couple of months but hardly played it - never really got used to six strings. No dings or scratches, frets with no signs of wear.

This bass sounds amazing - deep lows with lots of punch and clarity, exceptional sustain, very bright and rich harmonics. Many pro players use Mayones, for futher information about the company visit www.mayones.com

Price at Bassdirect.co.uk for a stock Patriot 6 string is £2249. My bass is a custom version with a special top and piezo bridge so it would be even higher.

My price is £1200 + shipping. Hardcase included. Remember that this is a bass in a factory condition but for a lower price.

Possible trade for a 5-string bass in a similar price range.

Feel free to ask for more photos or audio samples.

Edited by goonio86

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1333313515' post='1600013']
Tasty bass mate! :) I do have a 5 string going, but it's worth a quarter of the price of yours... It's an Ibanez ATK405, if only I could Jedi mind trick you into believing it's the same value :)

Russ.
[/quote]

Thanks mate! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, Do you have any plans to visit the Uk?
This looks like what I'm after but Im unfamiliar with the make.

If you're interested in trades try
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/177865-saletrade-elrick-5stringwarwick-streamer-stage-ii

All the best