Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 5 Classic, ..... SOLD

hamfist

After a very brief, yet unsuccessful flirtation with a 5 string, I have realised beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a 4 string player for life !
Bought recently from Pete (thor), this bass is in very good condition indeed. A few minor scratches, buckle rash, dings and scuffs, although nothing specifically worth mentioning except the ding on the headstock, shown in the photo, which is by far the worst knock. Just a typical gigged, but well looked after, bass.
Fully "MOT'ed" and set up now, and a scratchy pot changed. Plays really nicely. Just wish it didn't have that damned 5th string which keeps getting in the way !

Comes with Schaller-style straplocks and a Warwick gigbag.

Sorry no trades..

£275 posted within mainland UK, or £260 collected from me in the Southampton area. Contact me for a quote if you need shipping to Europe.

[attachment=103578:Spector a.jpg]
[attachment=103579:Spector b.jpg]
[attachment=103580:Spector c.jpg]
[attachment=103582:Spector e.jpg]
[attachment=103583:Spector d.jpg]
[attachment=103584:Spector f.jpg]

Edited by hamfist

Hi Alan, it's a shame this didn't work for you, :( here's hoping you get what you're after. :)

I can testify this really is a nice bass to play and is in very good gigged condition, sounds great IMO and Alan's a really nice guy to do business with! Buy with total confidence folks!

Have a Bump on me! :)