Why become a member? ×

GONE

Dubs

[quote name='ash2008' post='215720' date='Jun 9 2008, 09:05 PM']£65 you got yourself a deal. i live in derby too[/quote]

You’re cutting a hard deal for a lot of cab mate, just for my piece of mind I can’t go lower than £70 and that’s lower than I want to go already. You’re welcome to come and have a look at any time though, just PM me and we’ll arrange something…

PS – My amp only runs at 2 or 4 ohms and it’s an 8 ohm cab so if you want to hear it then maybe bring a head with you if you can? I’ve got a long Speakon to Jack cable that I bought for it to run it through the Trace combo that’s in the pics, if you need it you can have it for a tenner (it cost me about £16 and it’s mint).

For f***s sake, will somebody in Derby buy this lads cab, 400w at 8 ohms, that's a good speaker in there.
Take the Carlsbro badge off when you've bought it, if that's the problem.

Ben, I can't see why your head won't work with this cab, you can run an 8 ohm cab with an amp that goes down to 2 ohms, in fact you could use 4 x 8 ohm cabs.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='steve-soar' post='216016' date='Jun 10 2008, 11:22 AM']For f***s sake, will somebody in Derby buy this lads cab, 400w at 8 ohms, that's a good speaker in there.
Take the Carlsbro badge off when you've bought it, if that's the problem.

Ben, I can't see why your head won't work with this cab, you can run an 8 ohm cab with an amp that goes down to 2 ohms, in fact you could use 4 x 8 ohm cabs.[/quote]

I was going to suggest the de-badging if there’s gear snobbery going on (which I can definitely understand)

To be honest I’ve not run the cab through my SVT-CL cos I didn’t want to risk blowing a tube or something (im not very techie when it comes to amps so I didn’t know what the risks were with doing it)

It’s an absolute belter though and it will blow your nuts off if you put a lot of power through it. £70…it’ a f***ing steal :)