Why become a member? ×

Hey Peeps,

Selling my Strat, its seen some better days as its got a couple of scratches and seems that it was dropped by my uncle long ago (see pics).

The scratches on the top are from where I replaced the picguard WITHOUT removing the strings and managed to scratch the body with the bottom of the pickups.

[url="http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q143/dosiyanarchy/Fender%20Stratocaster%20-%201991%20USA%20Made/"]Its all in the pics:[/url]

So, I replaced the original white pickguard with a black one and the white knobs and pickup covers with cream ones. Should have the original pickguard, pickup covers and knobs at my parents and will happily include them for free in the sale. If i can find the paperwork and trem bar then i will include them also.

The guitar will ship with the original Fender USA hardcase and it has dunlop-style strap locks fitted (but not the parts that fit to the strap).

The strat's also recently had some fresh Elixir coated strings fitted.

The bridge tone control has a centre detente that i believe suggests its a TBX tone control. Not too sure what that really means but it sounds real bright when you want it to and real dark when you want too. The guitar is in full working order

I'm asking £399 collected from Northwood, Middlesex (Northwood Hills is the closest station on the Met Line). I can deliver Upto 50 miles or Post to Mainland uk for a further £30.

Any questions, please ask.

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 2 weeks later...