Why become a member? ×

Great Marshall DBS 200w head and cab

lscroggie

I am selling my trusty Marshall 7200 Dynamic Bass Amplifier head and 7152 Cabinet, 200 watts of power, with a peak output of 2000 watts! Currently sitting at my parent’s house not being used, which seems like a waste! They are in pretty good condition, have not been used ‘properly’ (ie for gigging or rehearsing), just used for messing around at home.

It is a great set up that gets a brilliant, powerful sound good for any size venue. The cab is a great combination of the kick of the 15” speaker and the attack of the 2 x 10”, while the head offers a great range of sounds. I have always particularly liked the pre-amp blend, which lets you choose between a warm valve or a sharp solid state sound and everything in between. Good EQ options as well, active and passive inputs, just everything really. It is an excellent set up that you can use for any type of music. More info available from the Marshall website here:

[url="http://marshallamps.com/heritage/dbs/dbs_01.asp"]http://marshallamps..../dbs/dbs_01.asp[/url]

I am based in Edinburgh, but the gear is up in Caithness. Unfortunately this means I can’t provide any pics at the moment, but happy for interested parties to come and have a look, and when I get up there next week I’ll take pics. I will be in Caithness the first week of April, will pass through Inverness on Easter weekend and then will be in Edinburgh, so happy to hear from anyone in these areas that might be interested, but more than willing to listen to anyone interested in organising a courier - £375 ono.

Coo, I had the 7400 head from this range, only difference being in power, and I could never use the 7400 to it`s full potential - the 7200 therefore a much more practical amp. A must for any Muse fans out there, as Chris Wolstenhume has four of DBS heads in his rack. Free Bump on me!