Why become a member? ×

1 X 15 Enclosure NO DRIVER (London) *REDUCED - £20*

[b]1 X 15 Cab/Loudspeaker Enclosure NO DRIVER (London) *REDUCED TO £20*[/b]

OK, what we have here is an EMPTY (i.e. NO DRIVER) Loudspeaker Enclosure / Cab suitable for one 15" driver and one (or two) tweeters. I've got to stress that this is an empty box! Surplus to requirements.

It has a substantial black metal grille, carrying handle, screw-on back cover, four large ABS corner protectors and is covered in black vinyl. There are holes in the front baffle for two small tweeters/ports and one fifteen-inch driver. There are a couple of holes in the cab which look like they were for a socket plate and a stand adaptor.

The covering has a one or two scuffs and tears, the handle has a small split in it (which doesn't affect carrying), and one of the feet is missing. The feet are located on the side of the cab. The box is generally sound. Since taking the pics I have screwed the grille on properly, so that's OK. Would make a good project for someone on a budget (isn't that everyone??).

Dimensions: 23 X 12 X 20 inches (59 X 30 X 51 centimetres) approx.
Weight: 33.8lbs (15.3 kg).

Cab is located in SE London close to the A205 South Circular. Would prefer collection owing to the weight but if you're interested and want it posting, PM me and we'll talk about it.

I'm asking for [b]£20, [/b]but I'm open to offers or possibly trades. What you got? All you would need is a socket plate, a second hand 15" driver and a soldering iron to get up and running with a useful old-school cab for not much wonga...

Mark :)

Edited by discreet

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1333814698' post='1606912']
I'm sure there's a joke just waiting to be made about a cab with no driver but I'm f***ed if I can think of one. :)
[/quote]

:lol: Well as it's London, probably should be 'cab with sh*t driver'...

Edited by discreet