Why become a member? ×

This is a near mint JCM 900 1 x 12 2 channel combo with reverb. This was the top of the JCM 900 range. It is the model 4101. It is 100 watts but can be switched down to half power. It has 2 channels clean and overdrive with independent reverbs on each channel. It has an effects loop and LEDs which tell you if a valve is gone (which one it is). You can use it on half power for rehersals and small gigs and full power in big rooms. You can also add an extension speaker cab if you are in a real big venue. Any trades considered but I am after:

a fender supersonic or a concert.
Roland Bass cube 100 watt
Ibanez Promeathean
Telecaster
5 string bass

cash either way or reduced for cash sale to £350 REDUCED TO £320 RDUCED TO £310

DOWN TO £295 AN ABSOLUTE STEAL

100 watts of classic Marshall power for silly money.

skez

Edited by Skezza

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Skez I might be interested in this assuming it's still up for sale. Can you tell me where you are in Staffordshire please as I'd need to work out if it's worth the trip down from Blackpool. I've not got a trade infor your bu would be looking at a cash buy.

Cheers

Mick

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='andy67' timestamp='1333751292' post='1606205']
These are superb! [b]I had the 4102 2x12 twin channel reverb version and loved it[/b]. Really would like this too but no cash only my BB424.

good luck

andy
[/quote]

Me too, fantastic amp! I used a BOSS Compressor Sustainer and got lovely creamy sustain with really good detail. Clean sounds are excellent too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Skezza - sorry if I'm missing something in my previous posts about this but I'm definately interested in the Marshall if it's still available for a cash buy. I'm in Lancahsire and woold just like some idea of where you are in Staffordshire so I've go an idea of how far I'd have to travel to get this. Ta