Why become a member? ×

EBS Neoline 2x12 600watt cab now SOLD

Ejb

I have recently purchased one of these from this forum, and I have to say it is absolutly amazing. I have used it twice and is the best cab I have ever used.

But there is one problem although I measured the gap for the door under my staircase the cab does not fit through. This would not normally matter as I have a spare room upstairs but due to a recent partial knee replacement I cannot manage carrying it up and down the stairs.

So I am looking to trade or swap for something simillar just a bit smaller about 16.5" or less Depth or Width would do it.

If 2x12 need 4ohm cab but will consider two 2x12 8ohm cabs.

Below is the info on the cab..the cab is in excellent condition and has a fitted cover.

Really sorry to see it go but I have nowhere to put it.

Thanks

[b]EBS NeoLine 212 600-Watt 2x12" Bass Speaker Cabinet[/b]
Every EBS NeoLine speaker enclosure is made from truly tonal, lightweight, spruce plywood. Equipped with third generation Neodymium speakers, these cabinets have superior, dynamic range and unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum. This will satisfy even the most demanding bass player when it comes to portability and above all, sound.

Unmatched Performance

The NeoLine Pro speakers are the solution when high power handling, together with unmatched performance is required; all in a wonderfully lightweight cabinet.

Technical Specifications

[list]
[*]Frequency Response 40 - 18k Hz
[*]Sensitivity 103 dB
[*]Power Rating 600 W RMS
[*]Impedance 4 ohms
[*]Volume 103 liters
[*]Height 61 cm / 24"
[*]Width 58 cm / 23"
[*]Depth 44 cm / 17"
[*]Weight 24 kg / 53 lbs
[/list]

Edited by Ejb

[size=6][size=4]I really need to have something to replace it before I let it go! [/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4]Karl I paid a little more than you agreed with Chris![/size][/size]

[quote name='Ejb' timestamp='1333356044' post='1600313']
[size=6][size=4]I really need to have something to replace it before I let it go! [/size][/size]

[size=6][size=4]Karl I paid a little more than you agreed with Chris![/size][/size]
[/quote]

My ears are burning.....

Edited by nottswarwick