Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Trace Elliot AH300GP12SMX head: price reduction

pluckedout

Great condition, few scratches but nothing serious, full working order. Sounds great and works really well with the Schroder cab I'm selling.

[s][b]£250[/b][/s] [b]£225[/b] + postage which I estimate to be £20. Alternatively you can pick up from Salisbury or I can meet anywhere along the M3 or A34, or anywhere within 60 miles of Salisbury.

Edited by pluckedout

so very temped, thats 2 x 8ohm speaker outs on the back...i have a peavey tour 450 head at the moment but i much prefer the sound of the trace cab at the practice rooms, the peavey should be more power but the trace sounds equally loud with more presence, more definition. I need to know if it will allow a bit more volume without overstretching it.

[quote name='pluckedout' timestamp='1332074209' post='1582767']
Great condition, few scratches but nothing serious, full working order. Sounds great and works really well with the Schroder cab I'm selling.

[s][b]£250[/b][/s] [b]£225[/b] + postage which I estimate to be £20. Alternatively you can pick up from Salisbury or I can meet anywhere along the M3 or A34, or anywhere within 60 miles of Salisbury.
[/quote]
Do you know if this can run just a single 4 OHM cab, I'm figuring that plugging in 2 x 8ohm takes it to its lowest ohmage, therefore 1 x 4ohm cab into one speaker jack should be ok? Anyone? Think you answered that question with the Schroeder cab up for sale!

Edited by jembullo