Why become a member? ×

SOLD....... Lakland Duck Dunn

Flex

Ok, think I might regret this but she is not getting played in my current band so might as well let her move on!!!!

This is a Skyline Lakland Duck Dunn that does not really need more introduction as it is well know in the bass circles for its quality and playabillity.

It is a precision bass with a superbly playable jazz neck, blocks and binding too, she is fitted with ultralite hipshots (standard), I did enquiry to Lakland and they have informed me it is the model with the renowned Lindy Fralin Pickup.

I have had her for a few years and looked after her well, as such it is in ... I would say as new condition.... cant find no dings ect... I also had a Black scratch plate made for her as it does look the dogs.... I also have the original White plate that is standard.

Apart from the fitted black plate it is original condition and is hard to find as they have discontinued this model. Also the later batch had Lakland pickups not Lindy Fralins as standard.

The body I believe is ash and alaong with the hardware and neck really sings a gorgeous pbass tone.. I must be mad selling it :/

So trades I would be interested in are Musicman and Gibson Thunderbird, could possibly add cash if the right instrument is offered.

Asking price is £600 due to the additional scratchplate and great condition of the bass. I will include a set of lightly used chromes also, currently strung with rotasound.

I do have a Lakland gigbag but it is not in great condition unlike the bass.

Photo's below ... sorry about the finger marks :/

[attachment=102484:SG101473.JPG]

[attachment=102485:SG101471.JPG]

[attachment=102486:SG101472.JPG]

[attachment=102487:SG101474.JPG]

[attachment=102488:SG101475.JPG]

[attachment=102489:SG101476.JPG]

Edited by Flex