Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B2RE + Ashdown MAG115 SOLD THANKOOO

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Brought this at last years LBGF but I recently upgraded to Markbass so now its just taking up space! The condition is pretty good other than a slight scratch on the head and a flickering Clip light (Easy fix I never got round too) but otherwise in perfect working order. Shall we say £230 ono. Included is the case seen next to the amp in the picture. Not perfect but it does the job :P[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The cab is also in great condition with very few scuffs (On the bottom in the picture). Brought on here from Matt_Arlita. Selling due to upgrading to Markbass gear. Would like what I paid which was £50 :D[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Or if you want both il do £260 for the lot![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please message for pictures, sound clips or to arrange a visit. Collection from North Walsham (Norwich) is preferred.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Many thanks [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dan[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by MuckedUpFunkies