Why become a member? ×

One Bridge and one neck Jazz pups, not tested but working a year or so ago since then they have been in my bits box which I am attempting to clear out.

They come with mounting screws and springs and decent wire length.

Hence £12.50 Shipped.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='phsycoandy' timestamp='1330889066' post='1564453']
I have no idea, hence the cheap price. :)
[/quote]
The price is only cheap if they are any good or at least work. I need a set of jazz pups but not being a gambling man I'll give these a skip. Good luck with the sale though.

I'm actually sorry for that post I was thinking out loud. I didn't realise how facetious it sounded until I read your response. On the back of that I'll take that them. Let me know your paypal, and sincerely no disrespect intended. However I will hold you to that reasonable returns policy :)
Mark.

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' timestamp='1330896822' post='1564608']
Mark, you'll have no problems whatsoever dealing with phsycoandy. I bought a bass from him, and he's a great bloke.
[/quote]
I know, I'm an idiot, I was drinking another glass of wine sat at the dinner table wanting the pickups but weighing up the chances they might be crap all the while I was typing and before you knew it I'd posted. Ah well the deal is done now and I have invested 12.5 of the queens pounds in this good man. Now I must take my new dog for a walk. Good night and thank you.