Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Warwick $$ 5 string, NOF. £520 or P/X

jonsparrow91

[color=#ff0000]tl;dr: Sale price is £520 [i][b]collection only, no haggling.[/b][/i]. Sale only if I can get a replacement instantly so I'd much rather a P/X with at least £100 coming my way. I value it at £520, I paid £550 but since then the parallel/single/series switch was knocked and now only does parralel/single, hence the -£30.[/color]

Now, if all that is ok with you, please read on. :P

This 'ere is my Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string in a natural oil finish. I whipped it off basschat after falling in love with it all over again and now I'm whipping it back on because I'm out of money yet again. :(

Fantastic tone, versatile, very playable and surprisingly light. Not to mention cheap, check google to see how much these go for new. :P As I said above, the parallel/single/series switch for the bridge pickup got pranged so now it only goes to parallel/single so I've lowered my expectations accordingly. It is in used but good condition. :)

[b]What I want:[/b] I would like money with a bass, at least £100 coming my way. The bass would preferably be passive, four-stringed and of a Fender persuasion but I'm open to suggestions. As for a set price, £520; this, on the understanding that I have to have a replacement before I ship this off. (I'm a music student.) I'm based in West London and I really would prefer it if this was a face to face transaction so the buyer can try out the bass first. I can deliver it in person within the London area if travel costs are covered.

[i]Please note: Seriously, no haggling. This price is perfectly fair and completely concrete.[/i]

Edited by spaz91