Why become a member? ×

Sold.

kjb

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000cd]These cabs 'as new' guys, they haven't left the house. The cabs were both bought in January.

I've played through three Markbass rigs in the last week, two on gigs and one at college, and just absolutely love the sound.

So these amazing little EBS cabs are for sale or trade for a Markbass 4x10 or a 2x12.

[b]Absolutely no other trades please, just the Markbass gear mentioned above.[/b]

The items can be split, and I can add cash as required.

Sale prices are as follows-

[b]Classic line cabs £200 each, including UK shipping[/b].[/color][/font]

Edited by kjb

I play a reidmar, they blow mark bass out the water... I think after you will regret selling them, the only thing i would have different to your rig is you needed a proline cab... As the classic range are more entry level ebs... :-)

Anyone looking to buy this rig will not be dissapointed, i used a ebs hd350 for a few years and never had a problem, now they have launched this micro head, Its a total dark horse in the market, it will give any aguilar / genz benz / tc electronic or mark bass a run for its money....

[quote name='barklama' timestamp='1330477321' post='1558253']
I play a reidmar, they blow mark bass out the water... I think after you will regret selling them, the only thing i would have different to your rig is you needed a proline cab... As the classic range are more entry level ebs... :-)

Anyone looking to buy this rig will not be dissapointed, i used a ebs hd350 for a few years and never had a problem, now they have launched this micro head, Its a total dark horse in the market, it will give any aguilar / genz benz / tc electronic or mark bass a run for its money....
[/quote]

I think it's personal taste, both Markbass and EBS make top quality gear.

I don't necessarily agree about the Proline cab. It kind of defeats the ownership of a micro head if you use it with a cab that weighs as much as a small car, complete with a family of four and luggage for a fortnights holiday :D.

[quote name='kjb' timestamp='1330559730' post='1559594']
I don't necessarily agree about the Proline cab. It kind of defeats the ownership of a micro head if you use it with a cab that weighs as much as a small car
[/quote]

I agree...that's why I bought an EBS Neo 210 cab to pair up with my Reidmar. Very loud and very light ;)

[quote name='JTUK' timestamp='1331399668' post='1572439']
Where and what is the carry handle on these, please?
[/quote]

It's a very sturdy metal one, on the right hand side. A bit like the one here in this photo of the 4x10.

[attachment=102141:CL410.jpg]

[size=6][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000cd]Bump.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=6][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000cd]I really need someone to buy these to make room for a new Markbass 4x10.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=6][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000cd]Price now £200 for each cab, including UK postage.[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by kjb

[quote name='rapscallion' timestamp='1331624015' post='1575874']
both 8ohm?
are they pretty weighty?
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000ff]They are indeed both 8 ohm cabs. They are quite pretty, but no they are not at all weighty. I just weighed mine on the bathroom scales and they are about 30lbs. A very easy and comfortable lift, even for skinny me.[/color][/font]

Edited by kjb