Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Hot-Rodded Precision Bass with EMGs -SOLD ON EBAY - PLEASE REMOVE. SHAME!!

rosco

Hey guys,

[b]PRICE DROP -£780 delivered[/b]

Gutted to be going through the motions of selling another beloved P-Bass, but due to money being too tight to mention right now I'm putting my Fender USA Hot-Rodded P-bass with EMG upgraded pickups, up for sale (which alone cost [u]£130[/u] [b]before [/b]installation at a local music store!). In my opinion, the EMGs add a much more balanced, open and creamy sound, without sounding overly 'hifi' or modern (although crank the tone knob right up and you'll 'get there' if you crave a modern snarl!). The passive EMG pots are also amazingly quiet and even, a big improvement on Fender's factory setup!

The original stock/vintage-wound pickups and pots shall be included in the sale, should you want to revert back to the original factory setup :-)

Translucent Red (i'm sure Fender geeks out there can provide the exact finish name if desired :)), with tortoiseshell pickguard. OHSC included. Total Pino Palladino vibe, which makes this even more of a reluctant sale... but due to being so skint, it's a must!

Near-mint condition (just a few surface scratches). Jim Dunlop straplocks installed as well (can include the matching strap buttons too).

Looking for £780 all in for an insured ship :)

Cheers,

Ross

Edited by rosco

[quote name='Me And My Bass' timestamp='1330436237' post='1557397']
Someone buy this bass. I have heard it in action and it sounds great. Rosco is a monster player too.

Good luck with it mate.
[/quote]

Cheers Chris! Very kind of you! :-)

[quote name='petercomfort' timestamp='1330460759' post='1557959']
I'm very interested in this.
:) beautiful bass:)
Would u do it all in for £750?
[/quote]

Hey Pete! Cheers for the interest! I'm putting her on hold for a local friend of mine who's interested just now, but if that falls through I'll get back to you :) However, £750 is a bit cheaper than I had in mind for this rare, hot-rodded finish/model, with EMGs, in such good knick.. It just plays too good! Hehe. Be in touch.

• 2 weeks later...