Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha FC-7, Alesis Nanoverb

AndyP

Having a clear out, finally settled on my bass FX setup (for now!) so got a few bits to get rid of... please email [color=#8B0000][email protected][/color] if interested!

Apologies for "stock" images, most of this stuff is still boxed up after a house move - I'll attempt to get snaps of the real deal asap.

Feel free to PM with offers.

[size=6][s]Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live[/s] *SOLD*[/size]

[size=6][s]Behringer Bass Synth BSY600[/s] *SOLD*[/size]

[size=6]Yamaha FC-7 Expression Pedal[/size]

[b]£35[/b] - Typical Online Price: £60 inc. del

Top-quality sturdy expression pedal with linear 50k pot - should hook up to the expression pedal socket on any Yamaha equipment.

[b]Mint condition.[/b] Sadly I have no use for it as it's incompatible with all of my kit (an idiotic shop assistant told me otherwise!) so it's spent its entire time boxed away in a cupboard, except for a few occasions when I've been trying it out with new bits of equipment.

[size=6]Alesis Nanoverb[/size]

[b]£15[/b] - Typical Online Price: £79

Nice little studio rack effects unit - 18-bit digital effects including hall / plate / room reverbs, true stereo chorus, flange, delay, and a really nice sounding rotary speaker emulator!
Compact and rack-mountable, requiring only 1/3U of rack space.

No power supply but available under £10 from [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/digidave_power/m.html?_nkw=9v+alesis"]this chap[/url].

Edited by AndyP

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1329252888' post='1539720']
So what is the expression pedal compatible with? Or not!
[/quote]
I'm guessing the ME-50B compatible pedals are probably the [b]Roland EV-5[/b] or [b]Boss FV-500H[/b]...?

If so, the polarity is opposite that of the FC-7... however there's a cheap trick to reverse it (wish I'd known this before!), I'll give it a go tonight / over the weekend and see if it works with by Boss GT-6B.

But if it [i]does[/i] work, it might keep the FC-7 and sell my Line 6 EX-1 instead! ;)

Edited by AndyP

• 2 weeks later...

Just the [b]FC-7[/b] and [b]Nanoverb[/b] left!

Truckstop: I didn't have the right cables / adapters to try out the polarity trick on the FC-7 with the Boss GT-6B, but I do have now... I'll let you know if there's any success asap!!! sadly i'm still stuck at work at the moment... :(

• 2 weeks later...