Why become a member? ×

bad feedback?

TGEvans

[quote name='TGEvans' post='170748' date='Apr 6 2008, 04:01 PM']what is the score on putting on bad feedback about people? I have been messed around for about three weeks by someone now and would not want it to happen to someone else from this member.[/quote]

I suggest that you make sure that the other party does not have a good reason, previous situations on BC have often involved simple misunderstandings or were the result of life events more important than bass guitars (is there such a thing...). Otherwise, the point of the forum is to leave positive feedback for a gfood experience and negative feedback for a negative one.
If you're still in doubt run it by a moderator first.
Chris

• 5 years later...

[quote name='TGEvans' timestamp='1207494062' post='170748']
what is the score on putting on bad feedback about people? I have been messed around for about three weeks by someone now and would not want it to happen to someone else from this member.
[/quote]

I'm sorry but I have got to say that's rich as I have now been mucked about by you for nearly three months after I received a completely dead unit from you which you didn't insure for transit, You then told me you would give me a 50% refund (of my £50) and then disappeared on me.

Nice.