Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE

Skezza

I have an original SWR workingman's 10 combo amp. From a the time before Fender took over SWR
It is in mint condition and comes with the original SWR instruction book. It has a top of the range Roqsolid cover with the plywood reinforcement front and back.

I bought it a few weeks ago off here from Basstard (Neil). Great practise amp and good for rehersals and quiet gigs . I think they are about 70 0r 80 watts. You can add an 8 ohm cab and it will give you about 120 watts. I did two small gigs over Christmas with it, one in a wine bar with a 1 x 15 extension cab and 1 with PA support (use the line out into the PA)

I paid Neil £150 for it and would like something close to that back. Make me an offer.

[color=#ff0000]I am open to any trades Amps cabs guitars etc [u]NEW TRADE OPTION SINGLE 8 OR 4 OHM SPEAKER CAB SWAP[/u][/color]

[color=#0000ff]BUT I am looking for a bass DI box, an 8 ohm 2 x 10, a 1 x 10 or 1 x 12 or a 4 ohm 2 x10 or 1 x10 or 1 x12 in fact any good speakers considered[/color]

[attachment=98402:DSCF0038.JPG][attachment=98403:DSCF0039.JPG][attachment=98404:DSCF0045.JPG]

Edited by Skezza