Why become a member? ×

Silly Cheap Hellborg Cabs

throwoff

I was keeping this to myself trying to rustle up the funds but I wont be able to so thought I had better share with the class!

[url="http://www.klangfarbe.at"]www.klangfarbe.at[/url] (never bought from them online but they are the oldest and most reputable store in Austria and I have met the people who work there at trade shows and I would order from them )

Unfortuantely their site is wierd and I cant take a direct link so you need to use the top left search box to search Hellborg

All 4 cabs on sale prices, not sure exact percentage but looks like 60-70% off.

The big cab for 499 euro! RRP on that is in the Region of 1200 Sterling. If I had the money I would be on it like a shot they really are some of the best cabs I have ever had the pleasure to hear, just normally far too expensive!

Edited by throwoff

They are mind blowingly good cabs, the heads are just as superb.

I have had the chance several times to play very loud through them and they really do sound the way warwick describe, you lose nothing in the way of high clarity by using 15's and you get such clear present tone.