Why become a member? ×

Roland S-50 keyboard FS £125 ***SOLD on ebay***

[attachment=98018:pics 006.jpg]

***SOLD on ebay**** ROLAND S-50 Sampler keyboard £125

Selling this keyboard for sister of a friend who was involved in a fatal bike accident last year.
I'm also selling a Yamaha mix desk on BC

I don't know a lot about this keyboard.
If you are interested and have a specific question i will try and answer.
It powers up and seems to be fully operational.
The guy only used it at home and it has never been gigged.

PICK UP ONLY as its heavy and the box is not in best condition - very tatty and held together with tape.
The unit itself is in pretty good condition considering its age.

Unit is also for sale on ebay.

Cheers
Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='voxpop' timestamp='1327352940' post='1509932']
Wow, I had this keyboard in a band 25 years ago and it cost well over £2000 back then.

Bump fr a great sampling keyboard.
[/quote]

Yep but afraid they are a little "old hat". Old technology and this one in particular isn't one of the more sought after units like the others i have sold. Also sold RD150 which was very nice. My own keyboard player bought that one and what a sound.
Also a D-50 which is being picked up tomorrow night which was also a very nice kyb and reasonably sought after for that old vintage sound.
Its in pretty good condition though and I'm sure someone will be interested. Its also on ebay.

thanks
Dave

I'll look into it. Main issue is trying to find a suitable box. The original is pretty tatty and although it has its polystyrene edges inside i wouldn't feel comfortable posting.

Will have a look around though and see what i can find. I'll drop you a PM if i can find a decent box and if you're still interested will post.

Thanks for interest.
Dave